Larger images: 1200px 1600px
Standing in Manchester Victoria on 17th December 1985 with a service for Blackburn is a hybrid unit that had a bit of a following around the Manchester area. It comprised of a 1957 Gloucester built class 100 DMBS (M53355) and 1958 built Cravens class 105 DMCL (M53812), both cars were asbestos free which was the reason they were to be the last of their class in service. They were withdrawn towards the end of 1988.
17th December 1985
Andrew J Crowther
Only registered users can leave comments. Sign in / Register.