Larger image: 1200px
The class 124 'Trans-Pennine' DMUs worked from Hull from their initial introduction in 1959 to their enventual demise in the mid-80s. By 1984 they were operating in 4-car 'hybrid' sets along with former WR class 123 units. Here DMC E51958 rests at Hull Paragon's buffer stops on 28/04/1984.
Hull Paragon station
28th April 1984
53A Models of Hull Collection
Only registered users can leave comments. Sign in / Register.