Larger images: 1200px 1600px
A 1959 class 128 Gloucester built single car parcels DMU, one of only ten built, seen inside Vic Berrys scrapyard on 20th December 1987. Located in the old goods yard at Braunston Gate, Leicester, which was built by the Great Central Railway in the 1890's. This unit would come out again to run again in service as it was here for asbestos removal, the last of the class were withdrawn 1991.
20th December 1987
Andrew J Crowther
Only registered users can leave comments. Sign in / Register.