Larger images: 1200px 1600px
Captioned as the first 3-car set to reach Dundee West, SC51447 (and presumably 59545 and 51517) is seen there on the 30th May 1959. The set was newly delivered that month to 62A (Thornton Junction). It would later become a Class 102.
Dundee West shed
30th May 1958
Only registered users can leave comments. Sign in / Register.