|Type||Code||Cab type||TOPS||Weight||Seats||Lot No.||Diagram|
|79083-090, 95||DMBS||X2||Intermediate||126/2||39 tons 18 cwts||52 (2nd)||30196||550|
|79091-4, 6-111||DMBS||X||Leading||126/2||38 tons 17 cwts||52 (2nd)||30200||552|
|79155 - 68||DMS||K||Intermediate||126/1||39 tons 3 cwts||64 (2nd)||30199||551|
|79440- 7||TRBF||Y||187||34 tons 9 cwts||18 (1st) & 12 buffet||30197||560|
|79470 - 82||TF||Z||188||33 tons 8 cwts||42 (1st)||30198||570|
Some TF vehicles were later downgraded to TC vehicles and later still downgraded to TS vehicles.
All the ScR vehicles were delivered new to Leith Central depot (later gaining the code 64H). On paper they was shown initially as 64A St Margarets.
The Western Region received 18 vehicles: 79083-94, 79440/1 and 79470-3. The intermediate power cars 79083-90 first went on loan to the ScR. The WR vehicles moved to Scotland in 1959.