107 444 (presumably 52031 + 59804 + 52005), believed to be between Lugton and Barrhead in July 1988. Andrew McConnell.
Set 107744 (SC52031 + SC59804 + SC52005) arriving into Glasgow Central on June 2, 1989. Surface Stock.
Class 107 DMS Sc52032 was a victim of a fire at Ayr depot in the early hours of 2 January 1984. It is seen at the depot on February 15, 1984, now withdrawn and stripped of underframe components. Despite the condition, it moved to the Derby RTC for conversion to a lab unit which was later abandoned. Hamish Stevenson.
Class 107 set 429 carries its new set number in the cab window but its old number 133 remains painted on the cab front. Seen in the fading light at Kilmacolm station on 27/11/81. Chris Lings.
A Strathclyde liveried class 107 unit 107440 Sc52033 + Sc59806 + Sc52007 far from home approaches Tapton Junction, Chesterfield on the 13th September 1986 on an Ayr-Derby RTC working. It was sent to the RTC for investigation when technical problems were found with the power car axles of the class. Kevin Law.
107 440 (presumably 52033) is seen at Derby RTC on an unknown date, but probably during late 1986 for fitting strain gauges or similar on the axles in connection with the 107 wheelset crisis. David Faircloth.
107440 (52033 + 59806 + 52007) is working the 13:26 Dunblane - Edinburgh service when seen at Falkirk Grahamston on January 4, 1988. Hamish Stevenson.
A Class 107 set at Lanark on the 31st July 1963. Sc52034 is closest. Hamish Stevenson.
107 449 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010) near Eglinton Street in May 1988. Andrew McConnell.
107449 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010) calls at Curriehill with the 13.18 Edinburgh Waverley - Glasgow Central train on 11-07-1988. Then relatively new, this station was opened (or rather re-opened near the site of a former station) to encourage commuters from Currie and Balerno to take the train into Edinburgh. It is situated on the Caledonian Railway's route to Carstairs and Glasgow. This line is now electrified. The original Curriehill (called "Currie") opened on 15 February 1848, and was closed by British Railways on 31 March 1951. The present station (which occupies the site of the old station) opened on 5 October 1987. Gordon Thomson.
A Class 107 in Glasgow Queen Street station on February 22nd, 1991, presumably formed 52034 + 59807 + 52010. Gordon Thomson.
Set 107731 (presumably 52035 + 59789 + 51991) runs into Wester Hailes station on June 9, 1990 with the 12:26 Edinburgh - Glasgow Central service. Hamish Stevenson.
107 439 (52036 closest, 52000 presumably furthest) sits at the stops at Glasgow Queen Street. Date unknown. Andrew McConnell.
107 739 (presumably 52036 59785 52000) calls at Nitshill with the 11.50 Barrhead - Glasgow Central train on 15-01-1988. Gordon Thomson.
In blue / grey livery, 107439 awaits departure time from Kilmarnock with the 12.29 Kilmarnock - Glasgow Central train on 07-02-1989. Gordon Thomson.
107 739 (presumably 52036 59785 52000) caught after arrival at Glasgow Central. Undated. Malcolm Clements.
An excursion from Glasgow is seen approaching Fort William at 12.41pm on May 22, 1961. The sidings on the left go to the aluminium works. The train had split at Crainlarich, one part going to Oban, the passengers were ferried by steamer between the two to do a round tour. Michael Mensing.
An ex-works 107 433 (presumably 59790 + 51993) sits with two Class 105 DTCs in Falkland Yard. Date unknown, probably 1986. Andrew McConnell.
The data panel on the toilet end of Class 107 centre car 59794. At the time the vehicle was based on the LMR, the image taken at Longsight TMD on 30 November 1986. S Gaskell.
Class 107 TS M59794 in-between two Class 108 power cars at Longsight TMD on 30 November 1986. S Gaskell.