Builder: BR Derby Works
Type: Low Density
Coupling Code: Blue Square
Coupling Type: Screw
Gangway Type: LMS
Lot Number: 30613
|09/06/61||New to||66C (Hamilton)|
|3w/e 30/04/66||Transferred to||67C (Ayr)|
|3w/e 02/07/66||Transferred to||67A (Corkerhill)|
|Mar-72||Transferred to||67C (Ayr)|
|May-73||Depot code change||AY (Ayr)|
|4w/e 27/05/78||Transferred to||HN (Hamilton)|
|17/05/82||Transferred to||AY (Ayr)|
|29/06/86||Stored U.||AY (Ayr)|
|p/e 28/09/86||Reinstated||AY (Ayr)|
|11/07/88||Transferred to||ED (Eastfield)|
|07/07/91||Transferred to||HA (Haymarket) PHAX|
|p/e 09/11/91||Sector Change to||PXXZ||- (stored)|
|21/11/91||Withdrawn from||HA (Haymarket) PXXZ|
6th September 1986 - Seen in Strathclyde orange & black livery
|52010||59807||52036||As delivered to 66C - 9th June 1961|
|52010||59807||52036||Transfer to 67C - 3w/e 30/04/66|
|133||52001||59807||52031||Noted circa Sep-69|
|137||52005||59807||52032||Listed at 67A - Aug-70|
|156||52010||59807||52036||Listed at HN - mid-May-78|
|449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at HN - 01/02/81|
|52010||59807||52033||Noted 17th September 1982|
|107435||51996||59807||53184||Listed at AY - 17/06/84|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at AY - 25/03/85|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at Ayr - Summer 1986 - Strathclyde livery|
|51987||59807||52001||Noted 5th June 1986|
|350||51182||59807||53655||Formed at AY Jul-86|
|350||51182||59807||53655||Noted 31st July 1986|
|350||51182||59807||53655||Listed at Ayr - August 1986|
|51182||59807||53655||Noted 9th August 1986|
|51182||59807||53655||Noted 6th September 1986|
|51182||59807||53655||Noted 16th October 1986|
|350||51182||59807||53669||Formation change - circa Dec-86 - 53669 replaced 53655|
|51182||59807||53687||Noted 13th December 1986|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at AY - 23/03/87|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at AY - Jan-88|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at ED - circa August 1988|
|107049||52010||59807||52034||Listed at ED - 08/10/90|
|107049||52010||59807||52034||Listed at HA - Aug-91|
Class 107 centre car Sc59807. TSL cars of Class 107 and 108 units were outwardly similar and were all officially allocated class number 161 (despite significant constructional differences between the two types). Girvan. August 1986 Andrew McConnell.
107449 (presumably 59807 and 52034) sits in Stranraer Harbour station in 1988. Andrew McConnell.
107 449 (presumably 52010 + 59807 + 52034) enters Glasgow Central, circa 1984. Andrew McConnell.
Set 350 has a handpainted number, seen on arrival at Ayr circa 1986. This is presumed to be 53655, with 59807 behind. Andrew McConnell.
Class 101 DMBS M51182 had been recently transferred to Scotland when seen here at Girvan in the company of Strathclyde PTE liveried class 107 centre car 59807. August 1986. Andrew McConnell.
107 449 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010) near Eglinton Street in May 1988. Andrew McConnell.
107449 (presumably 52010 + 59807 + 52034) departs from Curriehill station with the 13.18 Edinburgh Waverley - Glasgow Central on 11-07-1988. Gordon Thomson.
107449 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010) calls at Curriehill with the 13.18 Edinburgh Waverley - Glasgow Central train on 11-07-1988. Then relatively new, this station was opened (or rather re-opened near the site of a former station) to encourage commuters from Currie and Balerno to take the train into Edinburgh. It is situated on the Caledonian Railway's route to Carstairs and Glasgow. This line is now electrified. The original Curriehill (called "Currie") opened on 15 February 1848, and was closed by British Railways on 31 March 1951. The present station (which occupies the site of the old station) opened on 5 October 1987. Gordon Thomson.
In Dundee station on October 22, 1988, set 535 is on the left, formed E53164 + 59065 + 53733, with the 17:16 to Perth. On the right is the 17:15 to Montrose, formed of 107749 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010). Hamish Stevenson.
A Class 107 in Glasgow Queen Street station on February 22nd, 1991, presumably formed 52034 + 59807 + 52010. Gordon Thomson.